Monday, October 13, 2008

Looking Down on the World

Flying from Dallas to St Louis last week, I was enjoying my second cocktail when I happened to glance out the window to catch the landscape below. Hmm...that seems familiar...I think that is Fayetteville, I thought to myself.

I quickly started rifling through my stuffed backpack for my camera...and not a moment too soon. Papers were flying, dropping my iPod and yanking out my earbuds, spilling my drink, knocking my head into the flimsy tray table...you can just image the spectacle I'm sure I created. My seat mates were chuckling. No matter to me...I was in awe. From a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet, I captured my home. Ok, so its a speck, but it's still there! Just thought I would share a couple, things like that don't just happen every day you know...

No comments: